This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website, live chat to place orders for items from satinthreads.com. By ordering/purchasing goods from Satinthreads.com you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms.
The supplier of the goods featured is Inara Retail. , 182/32, Industrial Area Phase -1, Chandigarh- 160001, India . You may contact us at this address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at _________. Telephone calls to and from Satinthreads.com may be recorded and monitored as part of our efforts to further improve service to our customers. Unless stated otherwise all calls to are as per your service provider’s charges.
Use of the Site/Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Satinthreads.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to those persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Satinthreads.com for any reason whatsoever. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement.
Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of Satinthreads.com, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Satinthreads.com, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Satinthreads.com through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from the Satinthreads.com periodically and as and when required. Satinthreads.com may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Account and Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to:
(a) Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the checkout form for your account information (the "Account Information")
Use of the Site/Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, pedophilic, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, , invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity racism, bigotry, pedophilia, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) Involves the transmission of "junk mail”, "chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) Interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) Harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) Impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading; (aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Satinthreads.com or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Satinthreads.com’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Satinthreads.com’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Satinthreads.com.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible those other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. Satinthreads.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
While Satinthreads.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Satinthreads.com cannot confirm the price service until after you submit your request. In the event that a service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing information, Satinthreads.com shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any request(s) placed for that service, unless the service has already been received/availed by the member. Unless the product or service requested by you has been received by you, your offer will not be deemed accepted and Satinthreads.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions prior to acceptance by using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or rejecting the order and notify you of such rejection.
User Comments, Feedback, Postcards and Other Submissions
All comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Satinthreads.com on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, “Comments”) shall be and remain Satinthreads.com property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Satinthreads.com of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Satinthreads.com will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Satinthreads.com is and shall be under no obligation
(1) to maintain any Comments in confidence
(2) to pay to user any compensation for any Comments
(3) to respond to any user Comments.
You agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s).
You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
1. Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you.
2. An offer is made when you place the order for your products. However, we will not have made a contract with you until we accept your offer (see point 5 below).
3. We take payment from your card, when we process your order and have checked your card details. Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products.
4. If you enter a correct email address we will send you an order acknowledgement email and order update email(s). These are not order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
5. Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it, order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point the products you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address you have given us. It does not take place until that stage, even though we may have debited your card (see 3 above) or we have sent acknowledging emails (see 4 above). Very occasionally an error may occur resulting in the products described on our website not being the products actually available for sale. If this occurs your order will not be or have been accepted. We may ask you whether you wish to purchase other products we may have available or the products which may have been dispatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order as cancelled and any incorrect products dispatched will be returned for full refund.
6. The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the products.
7. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with clause 5 above of these terms and conditions.
8. We do not file details of your order for you to access please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own record.
Cancellation & Returns
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card/bank account has been charged the said amount will be reversed back in your in your Card Account as per our Refund Policy. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Satinthreads.com and accept Satinthreads.com’s decision regarding the cancellation. Products once dispatched cannot be returned except when an approval has given through email@example.com
Cancellations by the Customer In case we receive a cancellation notice and the request has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the request and refund the entire amount. On cancellation of a request after it has been processed or approved by Satinthreads.com, refunds will only be available in accordance with the terms of our Refund Policy. Satinthreads.com has the sole discretion to determine whether a request has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Satinthreads.com and accept Satinthreads.com’s decision regarding the cancellation.
Refunds are processed within 28 days of receipt of any returns. A refund can only be issued via the original payment method. If an item is out of stock or you cancel your order within 24 hours a refund is issued.. If there is an issue where a refund has not been received please call our customer care on ___.Any courier claims can take up to six weeks to refund on return of all relevant paperwork. During peak periods such as Sales or Festive periods processing returns may be slightly delayed.
Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services of Satinthreads.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to Satinthreads.com. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by Satinthreads.com with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Satinthreads.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions:
Satinthreads.com reserves the right to recover the cost of service charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. Satinthreads.com reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions. Payment
1. Payment may be made by any single one of the methods indicated on our website; we are unable to process orders with more than one method of payment. We accept all major credit cards and debit cards.. We do not accept cheque.
2. For security purposes your billing name and address must match that of the Credit/Debit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that does not match this criteria.
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. The reproduction of colors is as accurate as the photographic and production process will reasonably allow.
3. All risk in the products we supply to you, in particular the risk of any loss or damage, shall pass to you on delivery of the products to the address you specify in your order. Ownership of the products shall not pass to you until we have received payment in full in respect of such products.
4. We shall not be liable for any indirect losses you may suffer, including any loss of profit, income or anticipated savings as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence.
5. These terms, constitute the entire terms on which we will provide products to you and cancel and supersedes all prior arrangements and representations, whether verbal or written.
6. We may amend these terms from time to time at our discretion without notice to you. Any amendments will be posted on this website and will supersede any terms and conditions previously published by us.
7. No delay or failure by ourselves in exercising or enforcing any of our rights or remedies under these terms shall operate as a waiver of those rights.
8. If any one or more of the provisions of these terms should be held by any court to be unenforceable, such provision shall be validly restated to as nearly as possible approximate the intent of the clause and, if such clause cannot be restated for any reason, shall be sever-able from these terms and deleted.
9. You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms to any person without our prior written consent. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these terms whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
10. All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of products from our website shall be in English and construed and governed according to English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all such matters.
11. Neither the Content, the Trade Marks nor any other portion of the Website may be used reproduced duplicated copied sold resold accessed modified or otherwise exploited in full or in part for any purpose without our prior written consent.
12. Satinthreads.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service at any time. Sale of any goods or services is subject to availability.
Accuracy and Integrity of Information
Although Satinthreads.com attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site and any Content. It is possible that the Site or any Content could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Satinthreads.com so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice. Additionally, Satinthreads.com shall have no responsibility or liability for information posted to the Site or any Content from any non-Satinthreads.com affiliated third party.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
1. Some countries have import restrictions on certain products or materials. You are responsible for checking with local customs authorities before placing an order for international delivery. We cannot accept any responsibility for any delay or failure in the product reaching you due to any customs, legal or regulatory restrictions. We may at our discretion refuse to process an order for any product if we believe that delivery may be subject to any restriction in the destination country.
2. All prices are quoted and products are sold by us on a delivery duty unpaid basis. You may have to pay a customs fee or import duty before the product can be delivered to you. Further taxes, fees or levies may also be payable depending on the local laws of the jurisdiction of delivery. We cannot take any responsibility for this and it is your duty to check any additional costs of international delivery to your preferred jurisdiction before placing an order.
3. A delivery charge will be applied at checkout for international orders, please view our delivery charges.
4. International Payments may be made by any of the methods indicated on our website. The exchange rate will be set by your bank or credit card provider who may also charge you an additional administration fee.
5. All Terms & Conditions apply.
Fabric & Embroidery
1. Many of our items are hand embroidered and therefore fragile in their usage. These garments should be worn with care and are mainly for special occasion wear.
2. A majority of the fabrics used are 100% Polyester.
3. A garment may have variations in patterns due individual dyeing methods.
4. Please ensure that the first wash is 'Dry Clean' only, Heavy embroidered items can only be Dry Cleaned.
5. Casual items should be washed separately in cold water and thoroughly rinsed (do not leave to soak).
6. Please note that due to hand dyeing methods used the colors are not guaranteed. We cannot be liable for any damage to your garments due to not complying with the washing instructions given.
7. All clothing with embossed or rubber prints should be reverse ironed.
8. Any displacements to sequin beading or embroidery cannot be deemed to be a defect in the garment but is caused by the very nature of the work. Extra beading is supplied. In these cases postage cannot be claimed in refunds.
9. Shoes that have sequins diamante or embroidery are occasion wear only and some designs such as kusa cannot be worn in wet conditions.
10. Outfits may have a smell of paraffin which is due to the process used to dry clean garments after embroidery. This smell with evaporate once the garment has been removed from packing. Stock Availability
Occasionally an item of stock may not be available. Under these circumstances we do not wish to delay your order and may do any of the following.
1. We will try to contact you in the event you are is not reachable a refund may be given of the item and your order dispatched.
2. If the customer supplies incorrect telephone numbers or incorrect address details and we cannot verify them the order may not be sent out until we are able to contact customer.
3. Your card details must match the delivery address. If there is a discrepancy then we will need to verify the card and address match before dispatching your parcel. This may delay the dispatch of your order. We cannot be held liable for timed and next day deliveries in these cases.
4. In the event that more than one item is missing we may cancel the order and issue a refund in full.
1. We will refund most items provided they are returned complete, unused and in their original packaging with all appropriate labels and tags intact within 7 days of receipt.
2. Please ensure your returns form is completed in full and any supporting information written on a separate sheet of paper and enclosed in the parcel. If you have misplaced your return form, you can download one from our website. All items being returned back to us are adequately packaged and labeled.
3. International returns can be made from your local post office or courier company, should you need help or advice regarding this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If you return an item to us outside of the terms and conditions of our return policy and you statutory rights do not apply we may not refund you.
1. In the event that the parcel has been damaged or tampered with on delivery, do not sign for parcel and return it back to courier.
2. If you accept parcel then sign ‘damaged’ on receipt and obtain couriers signature. Open goods in front of courier and notify him of any damage/missing items. A refund for this will depend on the time taken by the courier to resolve the claim.
3. Keep ALL packaging as this will be required for any claims against couriers for damaged/missing items.
4. In the event of damaged items you must contact our customer service team on _________ within 3 days. Any notification after this date will not be considered.
5. We shall replace free of charge any Goods lost in transit by our carrier.
6. In the event that you receive an item which is damaged please contact our customer care on ________ and we will try to resolve this matter with a repair, refund or replacement.
7. Refunds will not be given for products with damages caused by a customer's misuse or neglect.
1. Where the courier company establish that delivery has been made we would then need to adhere to their claim procedure. This will require the customer to fill up a 'Missing Parcel' claim form which will be provided directly from couriers.
Unfortunately we cannot pursue any claims until all appropriate forms have been returned back to them.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
The Site is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an "As Is" condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site. The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while Satinthreads.com tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Satinthreads.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offer as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Satinthreads.com or its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement.
Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of Satinthreads.com to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you. Satinthreads.com, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, current-ness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, Satinthreads.com assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Satinthreads.com with respect to the Satinthreads.com sites and services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Satinthreads.com with respect to the Satinthreads.com sites/services. Satinthreads.com’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Interpretation, Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Chandigarh shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.